Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Update

I am pleased to announce the reason I have been absent from this project for the past few weeks, a revamp and reboot of my main site Humid City. The site has been expanded and retooled by our new collaborators over at ThinkNOLA and now includes an interactive calendar, a streamlined and more robust interface, and a lot more data!

I have also created a two new "Annex sites,":
Humid City on MySpace which will focus on NOLA based art and music and Humid City on LJ which will be more of a discussion forum. Please stop by and say hello!

I would also like to give a quick shout out to our readers in Italy! Thanks for taking an interest (It's you guys from the radio station in Rome, isnt it?)

Podcasts will be resuming soon and will now be true podcasts, iTunes ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home